Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Podcasting - week 9, thing #21

Exploring podcasting has been fun. I checked out the podcast list at Yahoo and it's easy to search. I found a lot of links to podcasts that included book reviews, but none that I particularly want to subscribe to at this time. Some included interviews with authors that could be useful. I did go to EPN, the Education Podcast Network and searched the secondary list of podcasts. There was one series on "The Great Gatsby" and the Twenties that might be fun to use as a resource or an example with junior English classes when they are reading the book next year. I have added David Warlick's podcast, Connect Learning, to my Bloglines feeds. Next, I'm going to try to make my own podcast. Watch this space (or should that be listen to this space?)

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

I can't wait to hear your podcast. I am trying to figure out if my students would listen to podcasts of book reviews more (or less) than they read the reviews I post on the school blog. Might have to take a survey.