Thursday, May 31, 2007

Continuing comment on thing #11

I mentioned in an earlier post that I joined TeacherLibrarianNing at http://teacherlibrarian.ning.com. I commented on that site that I didn't know how much time I would have to participate right now, because I am working on the 23 Things. I have already had 3 quests the first day for information about this adventure we are embarked upon and I have encouraged those librarians to check out the program.

I don't know why I am always so amazed at the speed of this kind of communication, but it is fascinating. I want to encourage more CA school librarians to join this group, as there are not many CA librarians on the list or the map. I know about our terrible numbers here in the state, compared to the rest of the country, but there are still a LOT of us! We need to be a part of the voice of school librarianship and this might be one way to contribute to that.

No comments: